A finance lease is a rental agreement offering fixed monthly payments for the period of the contract, with the addition of a residual set at the start of the loan. At the end of the term you can make an offer to purchase, refinance or upgrade to a new vehicle.
- No restriction on kilometre usage
- Agreed residualF2 is set at the start of the lease (subject to ATO guidelines)
- Financial flexibility enabling you to choose the payment termsF2
- Ability to free up working capital for the businessF3
At the end of your lease period there are a number of options available to youF2, for example:
- You may be able to extend the lease for a further agreed time
- You may be able to trade the vehicle in on a new vehicle
- You may make an offer to purchase the vehicle from us for the residual payout amount.
Commercial loan and chattel mortgage
Ideal if your business utilises a cash accounting system. This product allows you to claim back the Input Tax Credits up front via the business activity statement rather than over the life of the loan.
- Flexible payment structure with or without a balloon allows you to free up cash flow/working capitalF2F3
- Highly competitive fixed rate for the term of the loanF2